A Quest 4 Myself

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Quest 18: Better to have loved and lost....


Better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all. I had it once but it went away. I got the second chance but again it flew away...forever.People say empty is no good. If you can't fill your heart with love, then fill it with hatred.I never say it is true..it is up to you. You never know when you gonna meet the right one..but what you can do is to appreciate everyone around you. She might be the girl next door, or someone you never want to know. But one day, when the right time comes, she will be the only one you want to stay with...through laughter and tears. Sooner or later, I'm gonna wait for that moment..even if it takes the rest of my life.

"Ya Allah, temukan aku dengan insan yang terbaik buatku di sisi-Mu."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home